January 13, 2021
High-Protein Brown Sugar Milk Tea
This recipe is a delicious, high-protein version of the extremely popular brown sugar milk tea. It is made with our delicious Classic Milk Tea protein and a brown sugar replacement so you get all of the taste of brown sugar without actually drinking the sugar!
Macros: 26g Protein | 7g Fat | 32g Carbs
Watch our recipe in action on TikTok here!
1 scoop of Boba Tea Protein Classic Milk Tea
8 oz of unsweetened almond milk
4 oz of water
100 g of Tapioca Pearls (cooked - instructions here)
45 g (3 tbsp) of brown sugar replacement - recommend brands like Swerve
50 g (1/4 cup) of water
- Pour the cooked tapioca pearls, brown sugar replacement, and water into a small sauce pan on medium low heat.
- Stir then let simmer for 15-20 minutes until the liquid has turned into a syrupy consistency.
- Pour the tapioca pearls into a glass cup.
- With a spoon, drag the tapioca pearls vertically along the sides of the cup to get the brown sugar syrup all along the sides of the cup.
- Pour some ice in the cup.
- Pour 8 oz of almond milk into the cup.
- Vigorously shake 4 oz of water and 1 scoop of Boba Tea Protein Classic Milk Tea in our shaker bottle.
- Pour Classic Milk Tea protein into the cup.
- Stir and enjoy!
With love and all things boba,